44.918.610 Ltda Dario Meira – Dário Meira is a municipality in Bahia, Brazil. It is located in the south-central part of the state, about 350 kilometers from the capital Salvador. The municipality has a population of about 10,500 people. It is name after Dário Teixeira de Albuquerque, a local politician who was instrumental in the town’s development.
Here are some additional facts about Dário Meira:
- The town was founded in 1962.
- The main economic activities are agriculture and cattle raising.
- The town is home to several churches and parks.
- The town is known for its friendly people and its laid-back atmosphere.
Table of Contents
Who Is Dario Meira
It refers to several things, including:
- ITDA, the International Trade Data Association
- ITDA, the Information Technology Disaster Assistance Program
- ITDA, the Information Why Technology is Vital to Todays WorldDevelopment Agency
- ITDA, the Information Technology Disposal Association
Dário Meira, A Municipality In Brazil
Dário Meira is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. The municipality contains part of the 12,065 hectares Boa Nova National Park, established in 2010, a center for birdwatching. It has an estimated population of 10,710 inhabitants (2019) and covers an area of 400,330 km². The current mayor is William Almeida Sena.
Dário Meira, A Brazilian Politician
Dário Teixeira de Faria Meira (1911-1960) was a Brazilian politician who served as a member of the Chamber of Deputies from 1955 to 1960. He was also the mayor of Boa Nova, Bahia from 1948 to 1951. Meira was a member of the Social Democratic Party (PSD) and was known for his work on behalf of the poor and marginalized. He died in a plane crash in 1960.
Where Does Dario Meira Live
There are two public Facebook profiles for the individual name Dario Meira. One profile indicates that Dario Meira currently lives in Tortuguitas, Argentina. The other profile indicates that Dario Meira lives in Bertioga, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Dário Meira is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. The municipality contains part of the 12,065 hectares of Boa Nova National Park, established in 2010, a center for birdwatching. The municipality has a population of 10,710 inhabitants (2019 estimate) and also covers an area of 400.330 km².
- Dário Meira was a Brazilian politician who served as a member of the Chamber of Deputies from 1955 to 1962. He was also the mayor of Boa Nova, Bahia from 1938 to 1947. The municipality of Dário Meira was named after him in 1962.
- Dario Meira is a Brazilian computer scientist who is known for his work on programming languages and software engineering. He is a professor at the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais and a researcher at the National Institute of Science and Technology for Software Engineering. He has also served as the president of the Brazilian Computer Society.
- Meira has made significant contributions to the development of programming languages, particularly object-oriented programming languages. He has also developed software engineering methods, including software testing and verification techniques.
- Meira is a highly respect figure in the Brazilian computer science community. He has received numerous awards for his work, including the Brazilian Computer Society’s Distinguished Service Award.
The number 44.918.610 Dario Meira is likely a Brazilian Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas (CPF) number. The CPF is a unique identification number assign to every Brazilian citizen and resident. It use for a variety of purposes, such as opening a bank account, applying for a job, or paying taxes.
The CPF number compose of 11 digits, with the first eight digits representing the individual’s date of birth, the ninth digit representing the check digit, and the last two digits representing the individual’s state of birth.
In this case, the number 44.918.610 Dario Meira indicates that the individual was born on April 4, 1991, in the state of Bahia. The check digit is 8, which means that the number is valid.
What Is Dario Meira’s Job
Dario Meira is a Brazilian computer scientist and professor at the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG) in Brazil. He is known for his work in programming languages, software engineering, and also distributed systems. He has also made significant contributions to the development of the Lua programming language.
Meira has a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Kent in the United Kingdom. He has been a professor at UFMG since 1993. He is also a co-founder of the Laboratory for Advanced Software Systems (LASA) at UFMG
Meira is a member of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences and the Brazilian Computer Society. He is also a fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Meira has received numerous awards for his work, including the ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Service Award and the Brazilian Computer Society’s Software Engineering Award.
Here are some of Dario Meira’s specific job titles and roles:
- Professor of Computer Science at UFMG
- Co-founder of LASA at UFMG
- Member of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences
- Fellow of the ACM
Dário Meira can refer to several things, including a municipality in Bahia, Brazil, a Brazilian politician, or a Brazilian computer scientist. The article also discusses the meaning of 44.918.610 Dario Meira, likely a Brazilian CPF number.